Sunday, November 12, 2006

PREMATURITY AWARENESS MONTH!
November is prematurity awareness month. I have added a link on our blog so everyone can access more information on premature births. Over the past 16 months I have done quite a bit of my own research on prematurity.
This year half a million women will give birth to a premature baby. If everyone takes a little time to educate themselves a little, hopefully your knowledge will help someone else. Although doctor's do not know why premature birth's happen, nor do they really even know why a baby is born at 40 weeks. If we educate other's by making them aware of what could happen, maybe the number might be reduced.
I have come to believe that all mother's of premature babies were chosen for a reason. We can take our knowledge and experience and educate other's.
I hope everyone will take the time.

No comments: