Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MOMMY'S LITTLE HELPER

Today was tidy up day at our house, so when the girl's saw me pull out my swiffer they were all eye's. I usually clean the house while they are napping so today was a whole new adventure for them.

Avery started to give me her little growl that she gives when she wants something so I handed her the swiffer and she was off! She knew exactly what to do with it. She walked around the house for about 10 minutes sweeping the floor. And of course she had the biggest smile on her face the entire time.

Olivia stayed in the background watching. I think she was trying to figure out what she was doing.

We are now officially off of all baby food. The girl's have made it quite clear they no longer want anything to do with it. So... this mean's a lot more work and planning on my part. My dilemma is not reflux anymore it is texture. Olivia is and always has been a real texture baby. So if something doesn't feel right in her mouth, it and everything else comes right back out. If anyone has any kid tested and approved recipes I would so appreciate it if you could forward them to me.

In case not everyone has noticed I have added a few new links on the right hand side of the page. These are some other preemies who were also born at Mac. They are all absolutly amazing! The other site is "Growing Your Baby". Lisa does a fabulous job at keeping this site updated. Everyone should take a look.





3 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Your girls are adorable!

alissa said...

I have enough problems coming up with meals for one kid - I can't imagine having to do it for two!!!

As for the swifer... too cute!

Amanda and Tim said...

I love the piccies - I was just reminiscing with friends the other day how *I* used to love my toy hoover and ironing board and doing what mommy was doing :o)