Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY
Yesterday was my big 34th birthday. Wow! somehow that one crept up on me. I would have posted last night but my computer was down. I had a great day with the girl's. They were such little angel's for me. Maybe they sensed that I wasn't too thrilled about another year going by. All in all it really was a great day. My dad was in town from Florida on business, so he stayed with us and got to spend some time with the girl's, and last night Brian's parent's came over for dinner. It is always nice to have family around.





















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Mommy.....Hi everyone from Florida. It looks like Mommy had a great Birthday!!!!! It also looks like everyone was having a great time judging by the all the smiles. I wish I was there. I am so glad that Grandpa had the chance to spend some quality time with everyone, especially for Mommy's Birthday. I bet that Birthday Cake was a great hit also. I'm sure that Grandpa had his share of that. Love you and miss you all so much.
Grandma Schiller
xxx/ooo

Lexi & Tori said...

Happy Birthday Shannon, from all of us.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! 34 isn't bad at all so don't worry about it! :) You look wonderful anyways!

Love the pictures. Your girls always bring a smile to my face...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!!

You look awesome for 34. I always forget how old I am.

After you have kids - there are always a million other things to remember.

I hope you had a great day.

The girls look ADORABLE, as usual.

I bet they couldn't wait to get into the cake!

Emma in Canada said...

Happy belated birthday! You have a lovely family.