Thursday, March 29, 2007

GOOD BYE OAKVILLE....... HELLO GUELPH!

The stress is finally over. We are here, moved in and really enjoying Guelph. I was so unsure how I would like it here but so far I have only found positives about Guelph. I am shocked that people actually talk to eachother here.

We dropped the girl's off at their Baka & Deda's house on Thursday night. Returned home and spent most of the night packing up the rest of our house. Friday morning the movers arrived, and had our house cleared out within a hour and a half.

Brian was out getting us some coffee's when they got to the house. So I had to greet them at the door with tear's running down my face. I can only imagine what they must have thought. I was fine up until I saw the moving truck turning onto our street. I guess that was when reality set in that we were really leaving.

Brian & I arrived in Guelph around 2:00p.m but the movers didn't show up here until almost 4:00p.m We knew they were going for lunch but we didn't realize they would be that long. When they came in the house I figured out why they took so long. I guess they decided they would go for a liquid lunch because the smell of alcohol on them was enough to knock any one over. All in all everything went pretty good.

The girl's were suppose to come back home on Saturday but we were still so unorganized and without any appliances so they stayed with Brian's parent's an extra night. Of course the were completely spoiled the entire time they were gone. I know they were spoiled because when they came home they didn't even seem to miss us. We on the other hand were so lost without them.

They have adjusted well to their new surroundings. The first day they were a little out of sorts, but after that they were fine. They have spent the last couple of days exploring all the new rooms, opening and closing every door, and watching all the trucks & bulldozers driving through our backyard. Which they think is pretty cool. I know this because every time one goes by they say "wow, cool". That's the new word of the week "cool".

Auntie Krista we are sorry we missed your birthday so "Happy Belated" Hope you had a good one and we will get to see you all soon.
PRINCESS AVERY


SHARING ISSUES... A COMMON PROBLEM LATELY

MINUTES LATER......BESTFRIENDS AGAIN

COLOURING WITH DADDY

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay you are here!!! I am so happy to hear that things went well...except for the movers. That is crazy! Did you call their boss??? What company did you use?

You will have to let me know when you are all settled in and ready for a visit!

I love love love the pics of the girls! They are so darn cute!! I especially love the little princess!!!

23wktwinsmommy said...

Congrats on the move!
I again really noticed that the girls don't look too much alike. Same with our twins. Serena inherited ALL of the Latina genes and Edwin is a white boy! So funny!
I also LOVE the picture of Daddy coloring! Precious!

Lexi & Tori said...

I'm glad to see your move went well. I can only hope the same for ours. Let me know when you are settled, I would love to come up for another get together with the girls before we move to Barrie.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You made it. I can't imagine the stress of packing all of that stuff up with a set of twins roaming around everywhere!

You must have some serious patience.

Your next challenge will be trying to keep them out of the mud when spring hits.

Anonymous said...

Hi girls,
I love you in your new outfits that Grandma picked out for you in Florida. You both look so adorable. I can't wait to see you both in all of your new outfits that will be arriving very soon to your new house. I can not especially wait to eat the both of you up immediately upon arriving. A lot of hugs and kisses will be coming your way. Love to you all, your Grandma, Grandpa and Little Abbey.
xxx/ooo