Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TORONTO ZOO














I know a lot of people have been waiting for this post about our trip to the zoo. I apologize for it being late but after spending hours outside everyday playing with the girls in this heat, I'm pretty exhausted by the end of the day.

Saturday we took the girls to the Toronto Zoo. I had expected to have just as much fun there as we did at the African Lion Safari. We all did have fun, but I found a lot of the people were a little inconsiderate at times of other people like ourselves with strollers. Which surprised me because pretty much everyone there has children. It was difficult to get close to some of the exhibits of the animals because there were either too many people or it just wasn't "stroller" friendly. We would definitely take them back, but probably wait a couple of years.








I was so excited to find out there was a splash pad for the kids. Our girls just love the water so I figured they would have a blast. Unfortunately the splash pad was geared up for much older children. There weren't any wadding pools just a lot of water spraying everywhere. Which was a little harsh and very cold.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I really like the one of them kissing in front of the fish, and the one of them holding their bottles is cute too, they looked like they were taking a break form all the fun:)

Vickie

baby james said...

Looks like lots of fun. I cant wait for our weather to cool off so I can take my son to the zoo. We live in Arizona and it is HOT!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I wanted to ask if a i may,Since our children were born at almost the same time and weighing about the same as well, how much does olivia weigh, I am guessing she was the one who weighed 1lb 14oz. James was 1lb 6oz. Just curoius. Thanks Tracy

Shannon said...

I'm glad that you have warned me about the zoo...I have been thinking for a while now that I want to take Ashton.

They are so cute and I can't wait to get together again...

23wktwinsmommy said...

Just checking in to see how the girls are doing. They are so sweet, I especially like the kissing picture and the bottle shot...adorable.
Glad you are all enjoying your summer!!!