Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ENJOYING THE HOT WEATHER & A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

It's been so hot here lately that spending time in the girl's pool has become an every day event. It's great to be able to get them out of the house everyday but getting them in for lunch, or trying to get them to eat a snack or have a drink has become somewhat of a fight. I know they don't understand why they have to be pulled away from their fun to hydrate themselves so I just keep forcing the liquids in to them every second I can. Even if it means holding their cup for them to have a drink while they continue to play in their sandbox, or hand feeding them crackers in their pool. The last thing we need is a trip to emerg for dehydration!


We all have a BIG Happy 3rd Birthday wish for one of our favorite little guys. Ashton is celebrating his third birthday today!!

We spent Sunday afternoon at Ashton's Grandma & Grandpa's house for his birthday party. The girl's had a great time and so did we. Ashton is so lucky to have not only a great mommy & daddy, but WONDERFUL grandparents as well. Thank you so much for having us!!

The Birthday Boy So much excitement!
Daddy & his birthday boyYummy cake
Thanks again for having us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON!!!!!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Ashton!! When Ashton's blog went private, I didn't get a chance to email his mom. I've missed seeing him. What an amazing little boy!

baby james said...

HI I am so glad you left a message. Our computer crashed a while back and I lost a lot of my blogging moms blogs. The girs look great and I got myself up to speed. I will update on James blog soon. Just so busy. Tracy

tbonegrl said...

Happy birthday Ashton! I used to read his blog as well, before it went private.

What a fun time they are having! We're going this weekend to get a pool!

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations on the girls' birthday. I wanted to let you know that I changed my blog domain name. It is now

http://touchedbyanalien.blogspot.com/