Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I'M A
VERY PROUD MOMMY!!
Last week while we were strolling through the mall, Avery turned to me and said "Mommy I want to get my ears pierced" I asked her over and over again if she was sure she wanted to do it and every time I asked she said "yes" so off we went. I was a little worried because only one girl was working which meant that one ear would have to be done at a time. She was such a little trooper she cried a little just before the second ear was about to pierced but other than that she was fine. I asked Olivia if she wanted to get it done next but she wanted nothing to do with it. She told me that she would do it when she was bigger.
If you look really close at the picture you will see Avery's new little diamond earrings that she is so proud of and I am so proud of her for being such a trooper!




post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What 2 little "Cuties" I just love the little diamond earrings. So cute!!!!! See you all soon.

Hugs!!!

Grandma