Tuesday, December 19, 2006

18 MONTH CHECK-UP
Today the girl's had their 18 month check-up with their Pediatrician. Olivia weighed in at 19 lbs & Avery at 21lbs. This now puts Olivia in the 25th percentile group for children her age, and Avery jumped up to the 5oth percentile.
The doctor didn't have any concerns nor does mom or dad. I was so happy when our appointment was over. She said she didn't need to see us again until the girl's were two year's of age. We do have to go back though next month for their second flu shot. Needles.... I think I hate them more than they do.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi, and thank you for your post you left on my blog for Ashton. I do remember you both as well. I didn't realize that your girls were born so soon after Ashton. Your girls are just beautiful! I am so happy to hear that they are doing so well and don't have to be seen until they are 2! Congratulations. How long did they spend in the NICU at Mac? I would love to talk more so you can email me if you like. I'm also curious how you found Ashton's blog.
destinyisforlife@hotmail.com

Take care,
Shannon